Where everything is getting digitalized, bill checking and payment have become a lot easier. Like every other bill, you can easily check SNGPL (Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited) Bill online in a few steps.
Check your SNGPL Bill Online
Follow these simple steps to check your SNGPL Bill details or print a duplicate copy. All you need is to have a smartphone/computer and an internet connection.
- First of all, you will need to visit SNGPL’s official website, (OR) simply you can click here to open the required page.
- A window will open up where you will need to enter the ‘Consumer Number’ that is printed on the bill.
- After entering the consumer number, hit submit. You will now be able to see your SNGPL bill’s details.
- Similarly, Industrial Consumers can also check their SNGPL bills.
However, in order to check the bill, they need to register themselves on the website first if they are not already registered. One can find the Register option on the bottom of the page, (OR) simply you can click here to get registered.
Pay SNGPL Bill Online
Yes, you can pay the bill through online internet banking, Easypaisa, or JazzCash.
1. Pay the SNGPL bill with Easypaisa
To pay your PESCO bill through Easypaisa, follow these simple steps.
- Login to your Easypaisa account/application.
- Click Bill Payment.
- On the next window, click Enter a new bill to pay.
- Click on Gas.
- Then, click SNGPL.
- Now, enter your Account ID, or simply scan your Reference Number.
- Now, it will automatically show you all the details (bill, etc). Proceed, and click confirm to make your bill payment.
2. Pay the SNGPL Bill through JazzCash
- Login to your JazzCash account in the app.
- Click on Utility Bills.
- Now, click on Gas.
- Then, Click SNGPL.
- Now, enter 11 digits SNGPL Account ID.
- Now, it will show you all the details of the bill. Click ok/confirm to make the SNGPL bill payment.
Leave a Comment