Getting Corona/Covid-19 NADRA vaccination Certificate is compulsory once you are done with the Corona vaccination. Otherwise, certain restrictions such as a ban on traveling, sim service blocking, bank accounts suspension, etc. would soon be imposed by the government of Pakistan.
Let’s discuss some ways as to how one can obtain a COVID-19 vaccination certificate from NADRA.
Getting Corona Certificate is possible in two ways.
- One can visit the NADRA center in person and obtain the vaccination certificate simply by showing them one’s CNIC and paying nominal charges; i.e. 100 rupees fee. (OR)
- One can get the vaccine certificate online from NADRA’s website in a few simple steps.
In this write-up, we are going to discuss the second option, i.e. steps to get the covid-19 vaccination certificate online from NADRA’s website.
But before that, you must check your Corona vaccination status simply by sending a text “your CNIC number” to 1166. If it shows that you are done with all your vaccine doses; you are ready to obtain the Covid vaccine certificate from NADRA.
Method to Get Covid Certificate from NADRA Online
Follow these simple steps:
- First of all, go to this website https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/. The language used in this website is Urdu to make it easier for the general public to understand it.
- From the Main Menu, click “Corona ka Certificate”.
- Now, enter your CNIC number and Identity card issuance date in the required fields as shown below.
- In the next window, make sure the information displayed is correct. If it is correct; click ‘tasdeeq kren’.
- Now, in the next given fields, enter all the required details. The passport number field is not mandatory to fill.
- In the next step, you will have two methods to pay a 100 rupee fee i.e. via Credit Card or Via ESahulat. Select any method of your choice. (In my case, I chose Credit Card) Click ‘Jari Rakhain’.
- In the next window, in step 1, checkmark ‘I have read and accept the payment terms and conditions’. Click Accept and Continue.
- In step 2, enter your payment details.
- Further, in step 3, you will get the payment receipt.
- Then, in step 4, review the info, and in final step 5, you will get your official NADRA Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate to download.
Simply download the certificate and take a printout.