Getting Corona/Covid-19 NADRA vaccination Certificate is compulsory once you are done with Corona vaccination. Otherwise, certain restrictions such as ban on traveling, sim service blocking, bank accounts suspension, etc. would soon be imposed by the government of Pakistan.
Let’s discuss some ways as how one can obtain a COVID-19 vaccination certificate from NADRA.
Getting Corona Certificate is possible in two ways.
- One can visit the NADRA center in person and obtain the vaccination certificate simply by showing them one’s CNIC and paying nominal charges; i.e. 100 rupees fee. (OR)
- One can get the vaccine certificate online from NADRA’s website in few simple steps.
In this write-up, we are going to discuss the second option, i.e. steps to get the covid-19 vaccination certificate online from NADRA’s website.
But before that, you must check your Corona vaccination status simply by sending a text “your CNIC number” to 1166. If it shows that you are done with all your vaccine doses; you are ready to obtain the Covid vaccine certificate from NADRA.
Method to Get Covid Certificate from NADRA Online
Follow these simple steps:
- First of all, go to this website https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/. The language used in this website is Urdu to make it easier for the general public to understand it.
- From the Main Menu, click “Corona ka Certificate”.
- Now, enter your CNIC number and Identity card issuance date in the required fields as shown below.
- In the next window, make sure the information displayed is correct. If it is correct; click ‘tasdeeq kren’.
- Now, in the next given fields, enter all the required details. The passport number field is not mandatory to fill.
- In the next step, you will have two methods to pay a 100 rupee fee i.e. via Credit Card or Via ESahulat. Select any method of your choice. (In my case, I chose Credit Card) Click ‘Jari Rakhain’.
- In the next window, in step 1, checkmark ‘I have read and accept the payment terms and conditions’. Click Accept and Continue.
- In step 2, enter your payment details.
- Further, in step 3, you will get the payment receipt.
- Then, in step 4, review the info, and in final step 5, you will get your official NADRA Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate to download.
Simply download the certificate and take a printout.