Telenor Microfinance Bank (Easypaisa) has made it quite easier to transfer money to banks. You can quite conveniently transfer money from Easypaisa to Bank Account in simple steps.
Furthermore, the whole process would take only a few seconds.
Steps to Transfer Money from Easypaisa to Bank Account
Follow these steps to send money from your Easypaisa account to any Bank Account in Pakistan.
- Sign in to your Easypaisa App.
- Now on the screen, you would have a Bank Transfer option. Click it.
- In the next window under Bank Transfer, you will see a list of all the banks. Select the bank where you want to send the money. You can either choose your bank from the list, or you can simply type the name of the bank in the search bar.
- In the next window, enter the bank account number; select the purpose of payment from the drop-down list. (You can select any option under Payment Purpose that somehow matches your purpose). You can also enter the mobile number of the person to whom you are sending money. However, it is optional. After you are done, click Next.
- In the next step, enter the amount that you want to transfer. Click Next.
- In the next window, confirm all the information and detail before sending money. If all the provided detail is accurate, simply click Send Now.
- Your amount will now be transferred to the bank. You will also get a confirmation receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does Easypaisa charge to transfer money from Easypaisa to Bank Account?
Easypaisa doesn’t charge anything for interbank funds transfer up to 23000 rupees. However, they charge 0.80rs on amount 24000; 1.80rs on 25000; similarly 2.80rs on 26000rs and so on.
- What is Easypaisa Bank Transfer limit per day?
Easypaisa bank transfer limit is 50,000 rs per day.