This guide will help you fix Earbuds that work on one side only. If your Earbuds are working in one ear only, you need to hard reset your earbuds.
By resetting your device, you can fix the issue.
Follow these steps to hard reset your earbuds which will eventually fix the problem with your earbuds.
- The first step is to forget your connected device from your mobile or laptop.
- Now put your earbuds in the case.
- Close and open the cover of the case but do not remove the earbuds from the case.
- Now press the backside button on the case for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Pressing the button will first turn the green light on and then the light will turn white. Keep the button pressed until the green light turns white.
- It is better to repeat this process three times to make sure that the device is completely reset.
Now reconnect your earbuds with your laptop or mobile and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Congratulations! Your device is working fine now.