You can check and pay your PESCO bill online. In this write-up, we shall learn how we can check and pay the PESCO bill online.
You can also take its print and deposit the bill online with the help of online banking, Easypaisa, or JazzCash.
Check your PESCO Bill Online
You can easily check, print, or download a duplicate copy of your PESCO bill by following a few simple steps. All you need is a mobile/laptop/computer and an internet connection. You do not need to visit the PESCO office now.
- First, you need to visit the official website of PESCO.
- A new page or window will open up. You will see the Reference Number with the blank/empty column.
- Enter your 14 digits Numeric Reference number there.
- The reference number you would enter should be without spaces.
- After this step click on the submit button to check your PESCO bill.
Methods to Pay PESCO Bill Online
Yes, you can pay your PESCO Bill either through internet banking if it is activated on your debit card. You can also pay your PESCO bill through Easypaisa or JazzCash.
1. Pay PESCO Bill Online with Easypaisa
To pay your PESCO bill through Easypaisa, follow these simple steps.
- Login to your Easypaisa account/application.
- Click Bill Payment.
- On the next window, click Enter a new bill to pay.
- Click on Electricity.
- Then, click PESCO.
- Now, enter your 14 Digit Reference Number, or simply scan your Reference Number from the Bill.
Now, it will automatically show you all the details (bill, etc). Proceed, and click confirm to make your bill payment.
2. Pay PESCO Bill through JazzCash
To pay PESCO Bill via JazzCash, follow these steps.
- Login to your JazzCash account in the app.
- Click on Utility Bills.
- Now, click on Electricity.
- Then, Click PESCO.
- Now, enter 14 digits PESCO Reference Number.
- Now, it will show you all the details of the bill. Click ok/confirm to make the PESCO bill payment.