Check the Numbers/Sims Registered on Your Iqama
“How many sims are registered in my Iqama?” is a common query and finding it out online is very easy.
Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) has launched My Numbers Service on their website. This service will help you in finding out the sims/numbers registered under your iqama.
You can visit the page by clicking here or by following this link: https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/E-Services/MyNumbers/MyNumbersInquiry.aspx
On the web page, scroll down to Inquiry Information.
Fill in the required details carefully as follows.
- Select Actor Type. In most cases (as probably is in your case), it will be individual.
- Expats will enter their Iqama Number under ID No.
- Saudi Citizens will enter their Identity Number.
- In the second box, enter your active mobile number. The mobile number is only required for verification. If you do not have any mobile number, leave the column blank and check-mark the box I do not have mobile number. In that case, you will only receive the information of service providers without sim numbers. In order to receive sim numbers, enter your cell number for verification.
- Enter your Birthdate as provided in Iqama or in Identity Documents.
- Lastly, enter the captcha code provided in the box.
- Click Search. You will now see the list of numbers along with their service providers registered on your iqama.
Note: In case you find an unknown number listed, you must report to the service provider to close it as soon as possible.
Leave a Comment